Friday, June 27, 2008

Oranit is getting married!

One of my good friends in Israel is getting married. I wish, really wish I could be there to celebrate this happy event!

Oranit and I mate when we both worked together for EL AL, the Israeli air line in Israel. She still works there... It turned to be a great place to meet new friend that stay in contact with me till now... every time that I go to Israel for a visit we get together...

I know I miss allot by not going to her wedding but I sure did send her some thing I made...

It took me a while to decide what to do for her, I didn't want to send something that she won't use. I know Oranit is praying for a lot of people and remember a lot of her friend in her prayers, so I taught a notebook where she can write down prayer requests and name of people will be handy.




A close up





For that I added this card which inside had the check for 72$ (4*18, 18 is a very very significant number in the Jewish cloture).


Oranit and Ron, I do wish you all the best on your happiest day! I do pray that your life together will be full with love, happiness and much much laughter!!!

No comments: