Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

So, for the first time (there's always first time, eh?) I've been tagged by de

Here the rules... 

Here are the rules: 
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 

OK so you want to know a little bit about me:


Seven facts about me...
1. I got to know my husband through the Internet.
2. I left my home country, Israel, and moved to Canada after we got married.
3. I traveled by my self to New Zealand (before the marriage) and been there for almost six months.
4. My niece was injured in a bomb in Israel when she was 2 and a half years old, she survived! (she's ten now).
5. While going to a Bible school in North Carolina I lived in a cabin with NO electricity up on the Smoking Mountains and LOVED it!!!
6. I witnessed a tornado storm up at the mountains in North Carolina... good thing I've moved my car.. a tree fell on the same spot where it was parked.. 
7. I have two older brothers and two youngest sisters.. 

Those are the people I'm tagging..


Enjoy...

Me

By the way, even if you don't speak Hebrew I urge you to look in the blogs... all of those artist are really good!!

1 comment:

de said...

Mira, thanks for playing along! Interesting facts! And I visited the Hebrew blogs and even though I couldn't read a word, the art work was beautiful! Thanks for putting them out there!