Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thinking of you...

I have some friends that I love sending them hand made staff. I know they will like it and more will appreciate it... They are dear Friends that I consider as my spiritual family. I didn't talk to them for such a long time and I miss them so much. I made this card and thought about them, I wrote a note inside and tomorrow it will be on the way...

I was inspired to make this card by a friend of mine from Israel, Hagar. She made a great layout like this one (I have to admit that her work is much nicer!!!), I don't have a link to her card so you'll have to trust me on this one... :-)






a close up on the bird...

3 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

I love this card!!! Just so beautiful1!!

de said...

You have been very busy! I love all your creations but I think this is my favorite of the lot you posted yesterday! Beautiful!

Heather said...

I love these birds - they are so elegant and I love the way you've used it on this card.
Heather xxx