Friday, January 16, 2009

Kristina color chalange...

Every time I get the color inspiration update from Kristin's blog I want to make something but never remember...

Till last night! I really like the colour combination and made a simple layout for a birthday card. I really liked it and hope Kristina will like it too...

Here it is...











Becouse I'm not the best with in the internet I don't know how to make a link so here is the link to Kristina's blog: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/index.html

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love all the flowers! Great card.

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the dimension of the flowers on your card! Great job with the challenge!

Sherri said...

I love all your flowers!

kareN stampZ said...

we both punched flowers out (clever us) I like your wee centres

Mira's place said...

Thanks girls!

Bentov Anat said...

מקסים! הפרחים מהממים