Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What home means to you?

For me, home is my family, where ever my husband is there is my home! Before I got married my home was with my parents, sisters and brothers (and their families...). I miss my family every day and it's hard not to see them as often as I want. We do speak on the phone and on Skipe... I even got to see my parents apartment after remodeling...

But one more thing say home to me... food! my mom food, my brother's and my sister.. as a daughter to a good cook, sister to a chef and a grand daughter to a baker and a cook I love food and love making it. When Lee came to see me two years ago (she just finished her army service and came to relax a bit before starting the real life in Israel) she really liked the food I made and asked for the recipes... I told her I'll email her but never did...

Here are Lee's favourite food recipes and I added one more that she never tried for her to get something new...

I got the idea to use this house album from the cover on http://www.scrapbookingandbeyondmag.com/. Here is my version to the house recipe album... I know she loved it because I got a very happy and exited phone call a day after... :-)





























































No comments: