Wednesday, June 24, 2009

White...

I love the color white, it is such a clean, quiet color...

White always remind me of wedding and fresh linens.

In one on the Commune I'm a member we had a White swap. Here what I've made for my swap partner. The frame is a frame I got at Michael's', I've painted it white. For the first coat I've mixed the white with a bit of light blue, the second coat was pure white. I then sanded a bit and distressed the edges with a brown chalk ink.

With my black 'Stazon' I've stamped some swirls and added some spark with and sparkling glue.

In the middle on a white card stock I added the words: love, live, laugh as an inspiration and added a circle flower with a brad (such a 70' brad, isn't it??? I love it!)





For the card I used a clear plastic that I stamped with the same swirls, here I added some silver Jules, for the writing I used a white emboss card stock.


I really like making this, hope she will enjoy it! (the white mark is to hide her name so I won't spoil the surprise!)








2 comments:

yael yaniv said...

loved it- so delicate
i'm sure who ever gets it will love it too

Mira's place said...

Thanks Yael... She did liked it and it is nice to know it. Thanks for your comment, really appreciate it.