Thursday, February 21, 2008

Surprise Surprise

Remember the note book I have sent Adi, so few days ago I got her surprise to me... what a wonderful package! I loved every thing I got!

First Adi knit me some mints for the winter (not to hard to know I'll need them very much). I just love the colorful design, don't you?



Adi also made me an alerted CD, I love it! I thing it will look wonderful on our Christmas tree next year! It's red and has angels on it... isn't it enough?!?



Adi also crochet and she made me this red heart



And she made me also this picture, which is very romantic and I find it that it can be on 0ur Christmas tree also along with the CD (red and gold... what more you need in Christmas? :)).



So, Adi, thank you so much again for this wonderful surprise! I just loved it!!!

No comments: