Friday, April 11, 2008

6 pomegranate and 100 kisses...


Ecclesiastes says that there is time and place to everything under the sun, but in today market we can find fruits and vegetables that out of the season... like pomegranates.

Sheldon is a really determent person. He won't take 'no' for an answer. When he get an idea or something that he wants he will look for it every where, it is a good thing to have in you, but sometime it is drive me crazy!!! :-)

Last few months he start to look for some pomegranate... didn't help that I told him it's not the season for them... he want to eat some. Every time he went through a fruit place he was asking about those red, sweet fruit (I love them as well). One day I just had enough, I told him that he can't find them... 'want to bet???', well, if you'll find a pomegranate I'll give you 100 kisses..


Well, last night he came home with six pomegranates... He sure did got what I promised! :-)

No comments: