Friday, September 5, 2008

Little Mermaid....

Mermaid... who doesn't know little Ariel that wanted legs??? My youngest sister was one when the movie came to Israel and for more then two years thats all we watched... till today I can sing "Under the sea" (in Hebrew ofcours... ).

So, when I saw this ATC swap on swap bot I knew I have to join in...

I didn't want to use Ariel but to use my own drawing.. so this is what I did:

I cut the tail and saw on this the shiny swquins. For her bra I used sea shell golden sequin that I cut smaller, the send is a sticker and I drew the sea and the clouds.

Hope the girl that will get will like it.

2 comments:

AnaFood said...

WOW, that it really pretty!

Mary said...

What a cool idea to string sequins together for the fish tail to look like fish scales!!!! Very, very unique and pretty!!!!!